Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We have so much to be thankful for!!!!

I cannot believe we are in 2010. We have so much to be thankful for. We thank God everyday for two sets of parents who love us so much that they are willing to sacrifice their resources for our family. We are thankful for Isabella, who is developing into a sweet loving toddler. She’s now walking all over our house and giving us open mouthed kisses to show her affection. I am especially thankful for my fantastic husband who works so hard to provide a stable financial and domestic environment for his family. Also proud that his work has paid off at Stevie B’s as he is now the Senior VP of Finance. There are few people I know that work as hard as he does. What our family is most thankful for is the addition that we will have come July 14th. Yes you heard it correctly…WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!

I am in my 13th week now, and thankful that my energy is starting to get back to normal. The past 10 weeks have been very challenging with the move and a 15 month old, but with the help of a few friends and family (especially Aimee) I have survived. It’s amazing how different a second pregnancy is. I find myself much more relaxed about the do’s and don’ts and I am not obsessing like I did the first time around. I am looking forward to a less neurotic parenting experience. What are we hoping for gender wise? Either way I see it, it’s a win-win. If it’s a boy, I get one of each and there is a little less pressure for a third. If it’s a girl, Isabella will have a friend for life. Being as close as I am to my sister, I hope that she has that bond in her life. That is about all for now...we ask that you keep us and our little peanut in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment