Monday, February 14, 2011

A Season of Love

This month I felt extra crafty and made various little treats: both of the edible and no edible variety. The cards were made for Isabella & Abigail's friends (although only a few actually got them...i ran out of stamps) and family. Isabella made the cards by spamping sponges I cut out in various shapes.

I made the above treats for anyone we came across over the weekend. They were Oreo pops dipped in white chocolate. The most challenging part of this craft was separating the Oreo's to insert the stick, I must have eaten about 30% of the box!!
No season would be complete with out a mommy photo session. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
It is so hard to get a good picture of both girls...here is the best I could do. We hope your February continues to bring you and your families an abundance of LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment