Saturday, February 4, 2012

Father Daughter Date a la Chick-Fil-A

I can not believe it's been January since I've last blog.  It's hard to find the time to "put pen to papter" now that I have two young gils to tend to.  Refering to Abigail and Isabella as "girls" as opposed to babies is surreal, it seems like yesterday that we were bringing them home from the hospital. 

Chick-fil-a puts on a father daughter dates once a year in Feburary.  After a friend recomended it to me, I signed the girls up for a 4:30 dinner.  Tim and the girls had a wonderful time.  They had sit down service, fun coloring pages, a talking cow, and roses what more could the girls have asked for. 

This will be a family tradition moving forward. Our girls need to have a healthy relationship with their father, and hope these dates will set a high bar for whichever man they choose to spend their lives with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment