Sunday, July 14, 2013

Abigail turns 3!!!

 
 
I spent a good bit of today pondering the day that Abigail came into this world.  It was full of drama, but at the end of the day none of it mattered because Tim & I held our perfect little girl in our arms.  It seems like only yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time.  
  
How would I describe Abigail at three? She is very curious and although she's small for her age, her personality is big.  I believe her teacher uses the word "spunky", she keeps everyone in check and doesn't take anything from anyone. One of our favorite things she does is ask "what dat?" or "for meee?". She's a Princess to the "T", always insisting on wearing pretty dresses and bows in her hair.  She loves her music and is ready to put on a dance show for anyone who will pay attention.
 
 
This years party was Princess Ice Cream.   We rented an ice cream truck & Abigail had a great time passing out ice cream to her friends.  
 
 
Here is our fun crowd of cousins, siblings, and friends....it was a good time had by all. 
 
 
 
It's not a birthday party without cake!  After all that sugar, I wouldn't be surprised if a few choice words were said about us during bed time.  My girls were hyped up, that's for sure. 

At her three year check up my little mouse weighed in at 26lbs 6oz & is 36in high.  Which puts her at 9% in weight and 26% in height.   We went up on the growth chart, although still has a long way she's catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment