Saturday, December 28, 2013

Timmy's first haircut


My little man was looking a little shaggy, so we took him in for his first professional haircut.  Aimee and Cary were relieved I didn't let Tim "trim him up" as they were not fans of his last attempt at cosmetology.   These pictures above and below are what Timmy looked like before his cut. 

 
As you can imagine, the experience was not at all pleasant for him.  I actually had to step away so he wouldn't see me in order for Holly, his stylist, to cut his hair.   The picture below was the "first" cut.

 
The girls tried real hard to calm him by blowing bubbles and playing with him, and it worked to some extent.   

 
It's amazing the difference a clean cut makes, I was shocked at how his neckline changed in just a few snips.  


Here is the final product, he went from being my little baby boy to my little boy in a matter of minutes.   Pretty handsome if you ask me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment