
Last winter/spring Isabella attended Peachtree Corners Baptist for MMO (mother's morning out) once a week from 9:15am-12:15pm. This school year we decided to enroll her twice a week from 9:15am-1:15pm. This allows Isabella to learn social skills such as sharing, and gives mom a break and one-on-one time with baby Abigail.

She was nowhere near as happy when I dropped her off, as when I picked her up. When I dropped her off she clung on to me with her death grip and high pitched screaming, but it wasn't long before she calmed down. Her teachers said that she was a happy little girl and enjoyed playing with puzzles. This month's theme is eyes, and the bible verse is: I am wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

Isabella telling me to hurry up and sit next to her.
Here she is in the hallway with Jesus himself! :)

I thought this picture was too cute, had to include it. Let's call it "Isabella in Motion."
No comments:
Post a Comment