Monday, April 4, 2011

Spagetti Squash

Do you now how spagetti squash got his name? I do...because when it's baked it shreads like spagetti. I found a recipe on Food Network.com for Cheese and Pepper (Cacio e Pepe) Spaghetti Squash, and must say it was quite tasty. When I make it again I will make sure my EVOO is extra light, the taste was a bit too strong. I wish I could say that Isabella loved the cheesy squash, but that was not the case. In fact it set off one of the biggest fits we've had at the dinner table. Looking back, I doubt it had anything to do with the squash more like she was stuffed with snacks and had no interest in eating dinner.

Sometimes I wonder what we're doing wrong, but thanks to all the great mommies I have in my corner I realize that she's just a normal toddler. All we have to do is stay strong and consistent and she'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment