Isabella & Abigail's class celebrated Mother's day to day. Since there were two celebrations in two different classes we decided to spend most of it in Isabella's class. I love their teachers, they know just how to melt our hearts. Isabella's class serenaded us moms with "You are my sunshine" and presented us with custom painted canvases.
Isabella thought that I had left her class to be with Abigail's class, but when she found out I was still in the room her face lit up as she presented me with her gift. She really has taken well to my need to divide time between everyone, a sign that she's maturing.
Here we are in Abigail's class. She's such a big girl now, it's scary.
Timmy is now 4 months old. At his check-up he measured 24.75 inches long and weighs 14.5 oz. His head, weight & height all between 40-41%. He did slow his weight gain from 68% but went up in height. As for milestones, over the past few monthss he's started picking up things. He is such a happy baby boy always smiling, laughing, and bouncing.
No comments:
Post a Comment