Sunday, July 18, 2010

Can You Guess Who's Who?



My intention had been to fill you in on several details of my pregnancy, birth story, and first few days of our new lives together; however, I could not resist this as my first Abigail post.

I was just commenting to my cousins Gabe and Katie that Isabella and Abigail looked so different, when I saw this pictures Katie took of Abigail. I instantly remembered that I had an exact picture of Isabella. Can you guess which one is which?

All is well here at the Walker home, largely due to my mother and sister's help...they've been God sends! Thank you everyone for your congratulations and warm wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Top is Abigail / bottom is Isabella?

    I wanted to do a post like that for Harrison and Hewitt, but it turns out they don't look as similar in photos as they do in person!

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete