Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Isabella Rocks!!!

Lately Abigail has dominated my blog space, but today I want to take the time to brag on my little toddler. Isabella said her first two word sentence that I could understand on September 10th, it was "Abi Cry". Isabella's been speaking a language all to her own for months, but the past few weeks she's really added several English words to her vocabulary.

Another development is that she used the potty for the first time. I've had a plastic stand beside the toilet since February that she's enjoyed sitting in before bathtime, but yesterday (13th) she went number 1!!!!! We're far from potty training, but still very proud of little Isabella. As a reward I gave her a little temporary tattoo, which is now referred to as "the potty tattoo". When she walked into school today that was the first thing she showed the teacher when she walked in. Too funny.
Isabella has really enjoyed practicing her dance moves with anyone who is willing, and even those who aren't like Abigail. Here is a little video of the loving sweet big sister:






As the Isabella Speak & diapers gradually phases out of our lives, I find myself sorting through a sea of emotions. Happy that she'll better communicate her needs, but sad as our baby phase will soon be in our rear view mirrors. No matter what, we're thankful that with every milestone a part of our daily prayer is answered: "That the girls grow strong, wise, and come to know God." We love you so much Isabella Rose Walker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment