Saturday, April 6, 2013

Coloring Eggs

 We spent most of Saturday working on the outside of our house.  A few weekends ago we went to replace some trim and ended up doing an entire make over.  In all the craziness, and trust me it got crazy (at one point I ran over two gallons of paint with my minivan) we almost forgot to color our eggs.  
In fact I actually forgot to buy eggs! You would think that I could just walk out to the coop and get eggs, but fresh eggs are the worse for boiling.  They just don't peel!! Fortunately I was able to swap a dozen store bought with a dozen fresh eggs with my neighbor.
Abigail was so much more into egg decorating than she was last year and she even doodled on one with a crayon. 
I loved this picture of Isabella and Timmy laughing with each other. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment