Saturday, April 6, 2013

Walker Easter Celebration

 
The Walkers always make sure to get together during Easter.  It's great to watch the girls interact together.  My nieces are so beautiful.  Here are a few more pictures of their fun:

We loved being able to spend time with Grandma Walker, it's been great having her close by.  We missed Grandpa a great bit, but the meaning behind Easter gives us great comfort that he's where he always wanted to be.



 I do hope that our daughters and Timmy are able to build strong relationships with their cousins.  I have very fond memories of spending time with mine.  Above are all the Walker children and their families with the exception of Uncle Ted, who lives in DC (we missed ya'll). 
I had to include this picture of Aunt Melissa getting Timmy to belly laugh.  I remember Isabella doing the exact same thing around this age, she has a way with my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment