Monday, April 19, 2010

Curb Appeal Heritage Park

Tim, Isabella, and I visited Fort Wayne, IN this past week/weekend. We left Thursday morning and just returned today, Saturday. I'll blog more about our visit, but I wanted to get started tonight.

From Grandma Dorton 2010

The original purpose of our visit was to see Grandma Dorton, Tim's 92 year old maternal grandmother. This year, her Walker Grandchildren wanted to do something special for Mother's Day, so we all went in on a few perennials and annuals to brighten up her front space.

In the spirit of Curb Appeal the Block, we talked to the two ladies that live next to her and planted a few Marigolds in their space. They also agreed to help Grandma care for her new garden.

Isabella was quite the helper and brought smiles to all that crossed her path. We hope that she'll think of us often.

From Grandma Dorton 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment