It's hard to believe that five years ago today Tim and I said our marriage vows to one another. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a warm windy evening in Corpus Christi, Texas with lots of family and friends, Tim and I both anxiously waiting to start our life together. How it's gotten started!!!! We now find ourselves in a new home, with a 21 month old, and another baby on the way.
Since we had just been to Hilton Head the weekend before, we celebrated with a low key dinner at Stoney River Legendary Steaks. We ate entirely too much which speaks to the quality of food. Nevertheless, it was a nice opportunity to reconnect and figure out where we want to be in the next five years.
Thank you Tim for the past five years of marriage, here's to many more 5th celebrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment