Today I was blessed to celebrate my second official (third unofficial including my first pregnancy) Mother's Day. I was surprised in bed by my two favorite people with my gift and card (see video below).
We quickly got ready and headed out to J Christopher's for breakfast. After our dining disaster in Fort Wayne, we were a little nervous. This time I made an effort to not feed her much before arriving, and entertained her with just a few raisins until our food arrived. It worked!!! She ate her breakfast, and we got out of there with very little drama. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!!! We came home and tried to watch church on the Internet, but for some reason Isabella was not all that interested in our pastor.
During nap time, Tim indulged me by helping me nest. We finally put up some of our picture frames that have been sitting in boxes since November. It's not perfect, but I am so happy to see my family, friends, and memories on the walls.
The rest of the afternoon was spent with quality family time. Play time in the park, walks along our suburban nature trails, and dinner. I couldn't ask for anything more on this day. Thank you God for all that you have blessed me with, please help me glorify you in all I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment