Sunday, June 5, 2011
Fun times
After our busy morning at Stone Moutain, we were welcomed by our fun neighbors Stephanie, Sean, Marrissa, and Noel. They have a wonderful outdoor area, perfect for entertaining.
I met Stephanie and her daughter Marissa while walking in her neighborhood on July 14th, 2010, Abigails birthday. That morning around 8am, I had started having contractions. After my mom and I finished breakfast we went for a walk to get things moving and met Stepanie as we were strolling along. Since meeting her and her family, I have enjoyed watching getting to know them and watching our daughters become friends.
Our time with them was wonderful, full of good conversation, fun times, and great food. What more can you ask for? Isabella is still talking about going to play in the swimming pool with her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment