Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last day of school

As quickly as this school year came it's past us by. We were so blessed to have the sweetest teachers Ms. Amy & Ms. Suzu. Although Isabella came with her challenges (hording toys, not sharing, and the occasional pushing) they reminded me that she is the way God made her and absolutely normal.

As a token of our gratitude we opted for an unorthodox gift: a plant. Walking through Home Depot nothing really shot out at me until I came across the cacti section…mainly because Isabella is half Mexican, but a little because toddlers are a bit prickly. I tried to find the prettiest catctus to accentuate toddlers cuteness.

Nothing can replace the importance these women play in our children's lives, I hope that years down the line they will remember my little Isabella as I will remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment